Stress Management Workbook
Santa Cruz Veterinary Hospital
What are my reasons for taking this course?
What special concerns, issues, questions would I like to see included?
What do I hope to learn here?
What do I hope to accomplish with what I learn?
What is Stress?
What are the signs of Stress?
What are the effects of Stress?
Stress Reduction Now
Stressed is Dessert Spelled Backwards
Take a different View on Stress
- Understand the impact of stress on you and the workplace
- Identify what triggers stress
- Evaluate the options available to manage stress
- How to adopt a strategy and make it work for you
What Do You Think?
- What percentage of visits to primary care physicians are for stress related complaints?
- True or False – 40% of job turnover is job stress related
- What percentage of job related accidents are stress related?
The First Step to Managing Stress
Understand the different types of stress
- If affects how to management
- Type combinations are common
- Be clear about what it is first
Types of Stress
- Disturbs your sense of balance
•Lack of sleep
- The Rollercoaster ride
- Drawn out