Susan E. Little, DVM, PhD, DACVM-par., and Jay Stewart, DVM
Click here for this On Demand presentation!
1 hour (50-minute presentation, 10-minute Q&A)
- Reasons tick populations are increasing and spreading, and key factors to target in homes and kennels for tick control
- Effective strategies to combat tick pressure both on patients and in the environment
- Proactive action plans for explaining the importance of tick control to clients
- Ways to implement client education tools that explain tick life cycles and distribution and effective tick control procedures and products
- The significance in practice of the changing geographic distribution of ticks and the diseases they carry