The diagnosis and management of canine hyperadrenocorticism, or Cushing's syndrome, can be a challenge. Learn how to recognize and provide treatment for these dogs with this free e-book, sponsored by Dechra Veterinary Products: "Canine Cushing's Case Files: The Ins and Outs of Detection and Treatment."
This e-book features valuable clinical and practice management information including:
- Eight clinical cases describing the attending veterinarian's diagnostic process, treatment protocol, and personal perspective
- A veterinary dermatologist's insight into why practitioners should consider hyperadrenocorticism in dogs with recurring pyoderma
- Answers to the top five questions that veterinarians ask the Dechra Veterinary Products Technical Services Team about canine hyperadrenocorticism
- The veterinary practice team's role in educating and communicating with clients about identifying, treating, and monitoring dogs with hyperadrenocorticism
- The economics and financial impact of managing Cushing's patients on your practice's bottom line
- Ways to avoid common practitioner pitfalls when providing long-term healthcare for a patient with a chronic disease
- Supplemental resources on canine Cushing's syndrome and VETORYL® Capsules (trilostane) from Dechra Veterinary Products
This e-book will provide you with the information and tools you need to master the ins and outs of canine Cushing's syndrome.
Just fill out the form below, answer a couple of optional questions, and receive the download link.