Diagnosis and management of the vomiting patient (Sponsored by Pfizer)
CE credit available for veterinarians and veterinary technicians*
David Twedt, DVM, DACVIM
This FREE webcast includes these topics and more!
• Pathophysiology of vomiting
• Mechanism of various antiemetics
• An effective approach to clinical cases
• Challenging clinical case examples
Attendees will receive one hour of continuing education credit.*
* Course meets the requirements for 1.0 hours of continuing education credit in jurisdictions which recognize AAVSB RACE approval; however participants should be aware that some boards have limitations on the number of hours accepted in certain categories and/or restrictions on certain methods of delivery of continuing education. Call Advanstar Veterinary Healthcare Communications for further information, 913-871-3876.
Supported by an educational grant from