It's What's Up Front That Counts!
VMC's nationally acclaimed veterinary practice management seminar is considered “basic training” for anyone working in a veterinary practice. You’ll learn how to:
• Drastically improve customer service
• Increase client perception of value
• Increase loyalty and client bonding
• Understand client relationships
• Deal with internet pharmacies
• Effectively handle client complaints
• Exceed your clients’ expectations
To achieve maximum benefit, this seminar is intended for the entire health care team. It is suggested that all doctors, practice managers, receptionists, technicians, and assistants attend the meeting. Those attending will return from this seminar with a unified goal, motivated to enhance your practice’s teamwork and productivity!
5.5 RACE-Approved CE Hours
Presented by: Mark Opperman, CVPM
Denver, Colorado, United States
30792 Southview Drive, Suite 200, Evergreen, CO, United States, 80439
303-674-8169, [email protected]