Pharmacy—profit or problem? 4 major mistakes you may be making
The pharmacy has always been a strong profit center for veterinary practices. In recent years, however, profitability has been eroding because of increased competition from outside sources. Learn how the "four Cs" pharmacy system can help you regain your profit and protect your practice from theft and competition.
Learn more about ways to improve your pharmacy in this free CE webinar on Wednesday, December 20, 2017.
Debbie Boone, BS, CVPM
Date and Time:
Wednesday, December 20, 2017
1 p.m. EDT/10 a.m. PDT
Approximate presentation length:
1 hour (50-minute presentation, 10-minute Q&A)
In this 1-hour webinar, presented by Vetsymposium and Norbrook, Debbie Boone will review the "four Cs" pharmacy system that can help you regain your profit and protect your practice from theft and competition.
You will learn quick and easy ways to fix major mistakes you may be making in your pharmacy, including:
- Knowing your clinic’s inventory priorities for greatest ROI
- Understanding practice management steps to quickly improve medical records and inventory control
- Understanding your legal and competitive options when selecting veterinary drugs
This webinar will also:
- Help you gain better control of scheduled drugs and refresh your understanding of the legal aspects of dispensing these drugs
- Teach you tips on inventory counts—including how to determine product ranking to decide on your count frequency
- Use business-based pricing strategies to correctly price products for profit and competitiveness, rather than “rule of thumb” pricing