The top 10 amazingly dumb things veterinarians do and what managers need to do to help them (Proceedings)
10. They don't charge for their services. In fact, they purposely give their profits away!
9. They think the cost of services drives their business.
8. The don't know how to determine an equitable fee for their services7. They don't know how to determine what to charge for inventory items
6. They do not know how to maintain effective inventory control.
5. They do not value their health care team.
4. They fail to understand their "niche" and be true to that niche.
3. They fail to provide vision and direction.
2. The fail to understand the importance of balance between professional life and personal life.
1. They do not value their ___________________________.
Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of our lives. Let's make a difference!